15 Sep 2021
Blood Donation Camp-2021
A Voluntary Blood donation camp and HIV testing Program was organized and conducted on occasion of Teachers Day- September 2021 by the Department of Public Health Dentistry Rajarajeswari Dental College and Hospital. The associating blood banks and organizations in the noble endeavor were:-
1. Blood bank- Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital.
2. Blood bank of Victoria hospital – Bangalore.
3. Blood Bank of Sir CV Raman General Hospital- Bangalore.
4. Community Health Centre of Kengeri – Health Ministry, Gov. of Karnataka.
A total of 53 UNITS of blood were donated collectively from the volunteer donors including Staff and students of :-
1. Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital.
2. Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital.
3. Rajarajeswari College of Nursing.
4. Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy.
In addition all the Donors and Volunteers were tested for RBS levels and HIV testing by health personnel of Community Health Centre of Kengeri- Govt. of Karnataka
The program was well received and acknowledged by the Management, Dean, Principal and Faculty of RRDCH.
All the volunteers wholeheartedly co-operated in making this program a grand success.