International Publication by Dr.Shakuntala B S
- Cleidocranial dysplasia presenting with retained deciduous teeth in a 15 year old female child – A Case Report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2012,6:25
- Chemomechanical caries removal in primary molars :evaluation of marginal leakage and shear bond strength in bonded restorations –an invitro study. Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry. Volume 37, no 3- 2013.
- Efficiency and reliability of thermal and electric pulp tester in evaluating the pulp status in primary teeth with assessment of their anxiety levels in children. Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry.2014
- An invivo comparision of anti bacterial efficacy of sodium hypochlorite and biopure MTAD against Enterococcus faecalis in primary teeth- a QPCR study. JCPD;vol 39(2),2014.
- Evaluation of Marginal Leakage and Shear Bond Strength of Bonded Restorations in Primary Teeth after Caries Removal by Conventional and Chemomechanical Techniques. International Scholarly Research Notices, 2014.
- The effect of Lactobacillus Brevis CD2 in high risk caries teenage group. International Dental Journal 2015, 65(supplement 1); 71-72