Stem Cells in Oral Cancer
One day CDE Programme was conducted on 28th January 2011 on Stem Cells in Oral Cancer. More than 200 delegates took active participation. Eminent speakers from premier dental and research institutes rendered guest lectures on basics of stem cells, harvesting of stem cells, role of stem cells in the pathogenesis and treatment of oral cancer and ethics in stem cell therapy.
1. Dr. Ramachandran
Prof. and Head, Department of Oral Pathology
Vishnu Dental College and Hospital
Bheemavaram, Andhra Pradesh
2. Dr. Rajeshwari G. Annigeri
Prof. and Head, Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
College of Dental Science
3. Mrs. Vasanthi P.
Polyclone Bioservices Pvt. Ltd.
4. Dr. Suhas S.
Prof and Head, Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Hospital
- Doctors Day
- Fellowship for our Dean
- Oral Hygiene day Celebrations
- Various Newspapers Press Release
- Freshers Day
- Current Trends and Research Prospects in Stomatology
- Bone Grafting in Implant Dentistry – Innovations and Updates
- Stem Cells in Oral Cancer
- DR. ABDUL KALAM’S VISIT
- Inauguration of Radiology and Cardiology Blocks
- University Rank Holders
- Graduation Day