International Publication by Dr.Nagarathna C
- Cleidocranial dysplasia presenting with retained deciduous teeth in a 15 year old female child – A Case Report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2012,6:25
- Chemo mechanical caries removal in primary molars :evaluation of marginal leakage and shear bond strength in bonded restorations –an in vitro study. Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry. Volume 37, no 3- 2013.
- Efficiency and reliability of thermal and electric pulp tester in evaluating the pulp status in primary teeth with assessment of their anxiety levels in children. Journal of clinical pediatric dentistry 2014.
- An invivo comparison of anti bacterial efficacy of sodium hypochlorite and biopure MTAD against Enterococcus faecalis in primary teeth- a QPCR study. JCPD, 2014;vol 39(2).
- The effect of mastic chewing gum on S mutans count –A clinical trial. JDR, 2014.
- Evaluation of Marginal Leakage and Shear Bond Strength of Bonded Restorations in Primary Teeth after Caries Removal by Conventional and Chemomechanical Techniques. International Scholarly Research Notices, 2014.
- The effect of Lactobacillus Brevis CD2 in high risk caries teenage group. International Dental Journal 2015, 65(supplement 1); 71-72