Dental clinics in all departments have 250 modern dental units / chairs. An average 450 to 500 patients are treated in these clinics daily. Each department is staffed with more than required number of full time and dedicated teachers who are well qualified and experienced in their fields of speciality.
Medical College and Hospital and Training
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital is a 1000 bedded Medical College Hospital, recognized for undergraduate and postgraduate training by Medical Council of India. All Medical subjects are taught at the Medical College for the Dental students and students attend Medical and Surgical clinics at the Medical College & Hospital.
- Doctors Day
- Fellowship for our Dean
- Oral Hygiene day Celebrations
- Various Newspapers Press Release
- Freshers Day
- Current Trends and Research Prospects in Stomatology
- Bone Grafting in Implant Dentistry – Innovations and Updates
- Stem Cells in Oral Cancer
- DR. ABDUL KALAM’S VISIT
- Inauguration of Radiology and Cardiology Blocks
- University Rank Holders
- Graduation Day